View Single Post
Old 06-18-2021, 10:15 AM   #5406 (permalink)
THE BULL
Base Member

Drives: G37S
THE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond reputeTHE BULL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
Not particularly but the ZSpeed tray went on a week after I bought the Z. Have a 34 row cooler and when I was N/A temps rarely went above 193. Seemed to stabilize at 187, both coolant and oil.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I noticed that my temps stabilized as well however I think this is because of the closing of the bottom of the bumper by sealing it. However after the radiator the additional heat exchanging seems to have now entered the bay where is hotter than without the tray of course.

I think the louvers/vents of the aftermarket ones help a bit with removing this heat, just wanted to get some ideas. Thank you.
THE BULL is offline   Reply With Quote