View Single Post
Old 05-30-2021, 05:15 PM   #5377 (permalink)
Dreadnaught
Track Member

Drives: 14 SR 370z 6MT
Dreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond reputeDreadnaught has a reputation beyond repute

Just got done installing my HKS hi power exhaust and it fits damn near perfect! Having my friend with me helped big time since we did it while the car was on jack stands. I think the pipe that goes from the rear muffler to under the bumper cut out on the passenger side got bent just a tad too much during the build process. We just had to adjust the tip and muffler section to where no one would be able to tell. Only I know it's not 100 percent since I'm a HUGE anal head. Other than that the welds and hardware are top notch.

As far as the two piece H-pipe section it's a breeze to bolt that together. I used an open end wrench on the nut side and a ratcheting wrench from a company called Mountain on the bolt side. It's about half as tall as a shallow 3/8's drive socket on a 3/8's drive hand ratchet. Granted I'm a professional Technician and have many tools, that is the set up you need for that part.

I feel like I'm driving a new car again. I love the throaty exhaust note the exhaust makes. Next for my car is the OEM black housing headlamps. Then a slight drop and then to top it off with some TE-37'S and paint.

If anybody could post a picture of the wrenches from Mountain that I mentioned that would be great.

Last edited by Dreadnaught; 06-07-2021 at 02:19 AM.
Dreadnaught is offline   Reply With Quote