View Single Post
Old 05-28-2021, 11:13 PM   #5373 (permalink)
KingZTX
Base Member

Drives: Slow, homie
KingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond reputeKingZTX has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=KapitalZ;3996719]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZTX View Post
- SPL Bushings; any comments on what to get "first" on a DD with stock bushings all around?

SPL Front Lower Control Arm Bushing Kit. This would be a good "first" kit to get. I have most of the SPL catalog; improvements to front-end of the car provide the best 'bang for buck', in terms of car control, steering response and cornering confidence.

- ADD W1 Oil Catch Cans

"For a NA 370Z engine, a catch can is not really needed." Reference: Engine oil catch cans??

- Possibly a rear diffuser to complete the rear end look. Not too keen on cosmetic mods right now. Preventative maintenance and humble power gains!

This Australian made diffuser is more than just cosmetic: https://jdmaccessories.com.au/product/21403/

- Any suggestions as to what else I should be looking at for my 89kmi DD?

Quaife or Wavetrac ATB LSD. I have Quaife (it was cheaper here in Australia), but Wavetrac is very popular (especially in the US). An ATB LSD significantly improves the power delivery and handling characteristics of the 370Z. Highly recommended.
I appreciate the insight my man! I actually ended up pulling the trigger on the catch cans, even after reading that same thread several times over and over in the last couple of weeks. I understand it may not be "really needed" but seeing as it is my daily driver, any kind of preventative maintenance modifications or things that may slightly increase my power gains by accumulating less build-up over time is fine by me. Also had a great tax return, LOL.

I'll look into everything else! Thank you for pointing me in the right direction for SPL, it means a lot for you to take a moment to respond. Have a good one