View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 05:36 PM   #5358 (permalink)
Zyonara91
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010-Red-6spd-S/T
Zyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZontheRocks View Post
- Z1 34-row oil cooler and new Nismo magnetic drain plug (+5hp)
- Motul Eco-nergy
- Brake fluid flush with Motul 5.1
- Clutch fluid flush with Motul 5.1
- Rear axle click fixed with Kawasaki nut
- New 02 sensors

Love that I no longer hear the clicking (more like a bang at times) and the oil cooler works like a charm. Plenty of redline work at speed and barely hit 200 degrees, sitting at 180 most of the time. Also, I may be nuts and having the placebo effect but I feel more planted at launch (any speed) now that the rear axle nuts have been replaced.

And if you haven’t picked up a Power Bleeder, what the hell are you waiting for? Makes the brake flush a breeze.

Still on the list:
- Torque Solutions poly trans mount
- OEM spark plugs
- Differential bushing replacement with Z1 poly
- GkTech differential brace
Good stuff. I would go with Whitelines diff bushing kit over Z1s, but that's just me. Take a look into both if you have not already.

Also, finally got my car back on insurance on Sunday. Went for a drive to the lake as per my custom/tradition. Saw some kids enjoying the car respectfully and smiling which made my day.

Today - Took it to my mechanic, got a transmission fluid drain and refill, it's been four years already, where does the time go?