View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 02:33 PM   #21 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
"since 2012" would imply it was still around in 2012. Not sure what your link is for

It was during the 2012 model year that Nissan discontinued the ESCL on the Z. Some 2012 models have it and some do not. If you're referring to the recall that was issued, it was only applicable to ESCL Revisions A, B, and C. During the 2011 model year Nissan switched over to Rev D. Rev E followed in 2012 before it was discontinued altogether. Rev D and E are not included in the recall. My 2011 has an ESCL Rev D with the fuse removed for 10 years now.
When i had my 2011 it didn't have a steering lock and it was a mid year production that rolled off the line in June of 2011
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote