View Single Post
Old 03-22-2021, 04:00 PM   #6225 (permalink)
1/4atatime
Base Member

Drives: Silver 2018 370z
1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute1/4atatime has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andaesthetics View Post
OFFICAL NEW Z REVEALED *LEAKED*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-rFz5e-nMA

NOTICE they changed the color of the oval shapes in the grille to body color. Really helps get rid of that rectangle shape. Also added a small spoiler on the hatch. Take my money NOW!!!

EDIT* AUTOMATIC shifter in the interior pictures on this one. Also gun metal wheels and the brakes look like the 4 piston Akebonos from the current 370Z.

EDIT2* After looking over more carefully you can see sensors in the front and rear bumpers as well as a big square detection sensor in the grill for driver assistance. Red side reflector on the rear and amber reflector on the side of the headlights. The carbon fiber appears to be replaced with regular black plastic trim as well.
Ok now the Z looks fire in this color. The spoiler on the rear really ties it together. However honest opinion I don't think I'd buy one. The reason is simple I can almost guarantee I will be able to make one on my existing 370z much cheaper than I can buy one. The chassis is the same basically so if I wanted I should be able to take the body panels off the 400z and put them on the 370z (or someone will make a body kit) I can already drop a vr30 in the 370z for cheap (those motors are not expensive) and I enjoy the physical guages more than the digital ones in the interior. Add in the cost increase we will see and I bet I could do it a good bit cheaper than buying a new one and selling my old one.

Edit: So taking the Maxima price increase it got for 2009 to 2021 model it's a 7k increase for the base model. I expect the same or more for the Z which in my opinion isn't going to fly with consumers.

Did any of my post help you or just feeling nice?Give Rep|Add me to your friends list|View My Build "The real you is who you are when ain't nobody watchin" - NF

Last edited by 1/4atatime; 03-22-2021 at 04:29 PM.
1/4atatime is offline   Reply With Quote