View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 09:52 AM   #1752 (permalink)
ZeeingAround
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 3500 NVP 370Z-sold!
ZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Get ready to having no chickens to eat. There is a new bird virus going around. It's call H5N8 bird flu. It's in China and Eastern Europe for now.

Also get ready for a soy bean shortage. China is buying everything up. Because of the Wu flu and the floods there. Their crops failed.
They are doing their best to buy up the midwest land and especially pig farms. They depressed our market and there are no controls from stopping them.

sorry to hear about your dad Rick. I just talked to mine this morning. I do my best to get my kids over to see my parents too, as I never know when that dreaded phone call will happen.

In other news, I bought another 1960 F100 shortbed, 302V8 with 9" rear end. Solid. Needs a couple of repairs and paint. My kid is going to get it to fix up.
Looking forward to summer and cruisin in some old metal.

Last edited by ZeeingAround; 01-13-2021 at 09:56 AM.