View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 02:09 AM   #3464 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
I am good. I have ran 25psi many many times on the street and the car was tuned on the dyno at 25psi. No issues. Engine builder asked why I didn't turn it up to 30psi and that I was good to do so. There were some grumblings coming from me about the plastic intake. I asked him to make one. Which he can damn well do. He just has no time at the moment with all the work in his shop going on. If this falls through I may resort to bribery or buy the CJ Motorsport one.
“Falls through??” Why you say negative words like that! Lol

What’s the CJM one? I can’t find anything on it but a forum thread from a few years ago mentioning it but not real details, price, numbers etc.
Fast Intentions Kit Stage 2 #076 2017 Twin Turbo 370z Nismo. JMS Built Block, Closed Deck 874whp, 803lbs Tq e85 Ecutek Tune
GeauxTigers1 is offline   Reply With Quote