View Single Post
Old 10-28-2020, 08:23 AM   #6074 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by takemorepills View Post
Nissan put the 9AT into the Frontier that's been around since MY 2005, and they put it in the Titan as a mid-life refresh.

Oh yeah, the new Z is getting the 9AT, bet! The Q60 will get it also.

we shall see. just wish they would give the specs already. like why wait? anyone who's going to buy it knows it's a reskinned 370z and we dont care lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
Sorry if this is a repeat.

Something that many of us already knew. Some validation. Aftermarket will be happy because a lot of product for the z34 can be used on the z35.

https://www.thedrive.com/news/37208/...70z-underneath
works for me. just means all the Q60 test pipes that FI has made can pair with their 3" 370z cat back.

full 3" straight pipe for my new Z
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote