View Single Post
Old 10-24-2020, 12:30 PM   #6069 (permalink)
takemorepills
Base Member

Drives: Q60 3.7 AWD
takemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond reputetakemorepills has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masahiro View Post
If the MT is the same, I wonder if they'll redesign a CSC that can be interchangeable with our 370z?
Don't hold your breath! Since I plan on getting a 6MT, and I keep hearing about this "CSC" issue, I better do my research!

Is the "CSC" a clutch slave cylinder? I have some foggy understanding that on these cars it is a PITA to replace? Anyways, don't mean to derail, I need to go search the forums on it.

Maybe if the 6MT requires a revised bellhousing Nissan may do us a solid and revise the CSC? We can "hope". We'll see, Nissan is pretty "hit or miss" on their quality of parts, you'd think with a platform as mature as the FM Z platform they could focus a little more on correcting their few past mistakes!
takemorepills is offline   Reply With Quote