View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 06:28 AM   #5691 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
To each their own.

I personally think it's ugly, and makes me appreciate my 370Z that much more. This proto just doesn't flow and looks forced, for lack of better words. Despite having years to prepare, it seems as if the proto was put together half-@$$ed and at the last minute. I do like the wheels though. The front reminds me of a variation of an s2k, and the proportions just don't seem right between the front and the back when looking from the side (too long of a nose and too short of an @$$). Car doesn't look aggressive and looks like it's smiling (picture teeth where the grill is).

Carlos Ghosn is probably laughing his @$$ off right now looking at this concept.
What about Randy Rodriquez ( from Tesla now work with GM designing Buicks and Cadillac) who pen the design of the 370Z ...I bet you he is having abdominal craps laughing about this design.

Please don't get offended its from a catfish front design ( which I like looks aggressive) to a front looking Tadpole with mouth open wide.
Zoren 370 is offline   Reply With Quote