View Single Post
Old 08-14-2020, 08:22 AM   #5398 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
So I was talking to an acquaintance, fellow AZ NASA track member who works for Nissan USA in Phoenix and this is what he told me. The 400z is for real. The first release will be the base and sport and they will come with a manual. The Nismo will be released a year later and only come in an auto. The auto will not be a DCT. That is all I know for now.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
no DCT?..........welp i think i'm out.

just ruining any advancement of getting the 3.0TT in it.

think i'm just gonna go grab a mclaren as the next toy.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote