View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 03:12 AM   #5395 (permalink)
Red-Hat
Base Member

Drives: '20 370Z Shiro White
Red-Hat has a reputation beyond reputeRed-Hat has a reputation beyond reputeRed-Hat has a reputation beyond reputeRed-Hat has a reputation beyond reputeRed-Hat has a reputation beyond reputeRed-Hat has a reputation beyond reputeRed-Hat has a reputation beyond reputeRed-Hat has a reputation beyond reputeRed-Hat has a reputation beyond reputeRed-Hat has a reputation beyond reputeRed-Hat has a reputation beyond repute

I'm excited to see what Nissan comes up with. TBH I am quite surprised they went ahead with a 400Z, I was sure they would cancel the Z or turn it into a crossover (IMHO worse than just discontinuing it with the Z34).

I won't be in the market for a 400Z anytime soon - just got my 370Z and plan on enjoying it for quite a few years to come - but I'm hoping the 400Z is a hit so that I have a nice potential upgrade path in several years.

Frankly, I am over the moon that some Japanese car makers are still committed to making affordable, RWD sports coupes given how poorly they sell, and given how hybrid and electric SUV monstrosities are taking over the roads. Even though I'm not a huge fan of the new Supra, I am still really happy Toyota made it, and I'm even happier Nissan seems to be stepping up to the plate with a Z35.

All these cars may well be the last hurrah for petrol powered RWD sportscars, so we should enjoy them whilst they last.
Red-Hat is offline   Reply With Quote