View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 09:55 AM   #4478 (permalink)
Zezus
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016 370z sport 6spd
Zezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond reputeZezus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrakla$$ic View Post
I need some input on a sense of direction to go with my car. Should I go with the Nismo front bumper, leave it like it is, or what? Wheels? Aftermarket vs OEM Rays??? Whats the feelz about OEM?

The reason I haven't made a move on the above is if I put the Topgunz SC kit on the car. I'll need to move funds in that direction instead.

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

HELP?!?!
Its whatever you want to do. Pick a mod and go for it. Just try to refrain from double buying mods. Dont buy a new lip now if you want to upgrade to a nismo bumper later. don't buy test pipes if you're going to get longtubes. Get your vision and go for it. Make up a plan of attack first, however, so you don't screw yourself over later.
Zezus is offline   Reply With Quote