View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 06:46 PM   #26 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

If you have a lawyer friend (who won't charge you!), get them to write a threatening letter to the business. That will often cause them to send it to their lawyer who will in turn bill them hourly to review and assess it. Make their bottom line shrink as much as you can, I say.

I hate to encourage frivolous legal action. But I think as long as you don't bring the courts into the equation, you're not actively contributing the terribly litigious-happy society that is growing more and more.

My neighbor (does lighting for commercials and tv/movie sets) heard about a co-worker that got fired for saying "manhole cover" instead of "maintenance cover". So ridiculous ...

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote