View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 02:46 AM   #3692 (permalink)
PAYCO
Base Member

Drives: 350z
PAYCO is on a distinguished road

Optionzero. You have done nothing but endorse yourself. I don't expect everyone to like or dislike my car but it would be nice to see something constructive from you. You talk about having standards on this forum but in my mind your behaviour and conduct falls well below any standards a forum would expect from one member to another. My car is very liked on our UK forum. Copied and posted some feedback below for you to enjoy.

I was very sceptical of the partial wrap idea but gotta admit it actually looks really cool. Great choice of wheels, ties it all in nicely and the polished lip helps them not get lost in the tyres!

liking that a lot, would like to see it in the flesh though as I know pics don't do it justice... any plans for the badges?

I like it, and I am looking forward to seeing this at Leeds castle.

Personally I'm a big fan, you've done great so far and look forward to seeing it now and if you decide to do more work to it!

Looks very smart .Love the wrap and wheel colour

I wont go into a full rant because I will not be baited by you. For the record though my rims are not "garbage specs" (they are the same specs as the original Nismos) so are you having a dig at what Nismo have done on their own car ?. They are Work Emotion 19 inch T7R2P's in 19x10.5 and 19x9.5 in Asterism which were recommended by one of the UK's best rims supplier - Driftworks and which many 370z owners have fitted in the UK and Europe.

It's nice to see that other members on here have provided some balance and spelt it out to you how unnecessary your tone and comments are. I hope you learn some manners from others as you grow up.

Last edited by PAYCO; 04-01-2019 at 07:02 AM.
PAYCO is offline   Reply With Quote