View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 08:11 AM   #7369 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
That's about the going rate for a functional 20". I've sold some that needed hard drives for less. We have to pull the drives and destroy them since they had patient data on them.
I threw it on Craigslist last night for $200 just for the heck of it. Wouldn't surprise me around here if someone saw an iMac for that price and thought it was the deal of the century. I am slightly annoyed that I need to buy new installation disc's since the machine is so old that it doesn't come with recovery partitions for me to wipe it completely.