View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 08:19 PM   #19 (permalink)
Hi-Step'n370Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10ZR S/B AT Tour NV
Hi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Just to jump in; I offer that you consider keeping your Z, as long as you're enjoying it, and don't worry about the top. You may never have anything go wrong with it.

There's allot of Roadsters out there and there are plenty that are working out just fine.

IF something goes wrong, just have it fixed. And I repeat; IF something goes wrong. Except in regard to the steering lock; disable that bad boy asap!

I can't come up with a cost that would be involved in repairing the top, because it depends on the repair, but whatever it was, it has to be much less than what it would cost to buy a new car in the price range of a Benz or Beamer, and from what I've heard, they all have there own particular potential for problems.

Sure, the Z has it's own set of possible issues, just like all other cars, but it's still allot of car for the money, and in comparison - less expensive to own and insure.

I wanted to offer another perspective.

P.S. I noticed that you have a 2010 with over 50,000 miles on it. Nothing will last forever, things wear out, but it seems that if you were going to have any "defect" kind of problems, they would have happened by now.

Last edited by Hi-Step'n370Z; 08-02-2018 at 08:25 PM. Reason: final comment
Hi-Step'n370Z is offline   Reply With Quote