View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 05:19 PM   #667 (permalink)
l2iceman
Base Member

Drives: '10 370z
l2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond reputel2iceman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandosman View Post
Has anybody tried those Fitted Halos for the 370z from the retrofitsource?

https://www.theretrofitsource.com/20...ted-halos.html

They are $200 but comes with 2 halos, I don't understand what's the difference between buying the 2 90mm profile prism rgb halos from their store too.
I got the 90mm halos from Diode Dynamics. Perfect fit, but it has these micro tabs so you can use beading wire to mount it instead of using glue. However, with the tabs in place, the halos won't fit, so I drilled holes into the shroud on the front, but inside the lip, and shoved the halo tabs there, so now it's mounted tight without any glue or wire.

If you plan to use epoxy to mount, get the diode dynamics one, and cut or shave off the tabs, it'll be a perfect fit! And they're way cheaper, not sure why the ones you linked are $200.

I just did my install this week.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk
l2iceman is offline   Reply With Quote