View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 07:10 PM   #514 (permalink)
OldFart
Track Member

Drives: 2011 Wannabe Nismo
OldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I guess it was bound to happen, ChaseZ had a post up about selling some parts, for me it was Nismo flares, paid on the 05/04, received a message stating that he would pull the flares off that weekend, that was on 05/07. Going on 3 weeks now, no PM's or Emails and hasn't signed on.

Believe me I know life throws ya some curves, but common courtesy would be nice to keep the buyer updated. I also know of at least one other member who is the same boat. Anyone know the guy?

Already filed for a refund through Paypal, but that can be stopped if I receive the flares or at least some sort of communication.