View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 12:34 AM   #18 (permalink)
Baronsmokes
Premium Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Roadster
Baronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond reputeBaronsmokes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aozmaxed View Post
OK, here's a little dilemma for me. Since I've been a Z faithful for years (still own a '73 240Z with R32 RB26DETT power for fun drives/track) I want to grab a 370Z Sport or Sport Tech before they're not made anymore. I know it's an old design but it's a proven nice driver overall, and they're sitting in lots.

What do you think of bargaining for a NEW 2017 (still a few unsold out there locally) or even a discounted 2018 since I know some dealers are willing to move them? Is it possible to get it under 30K in bargaining? Has anyone successfully done so?

I'm not interested in the overpriced Nismo, just the Sport/Sport Tech 6MT, and no other models. Got to have the VLSD, etc. Feedbacks?
You can deal on whats on lot.
I bought a 2016 in 2017.Was Nissan company car.Had 10,000 miles.Touring sport roadster with every option.They where willing to deal.Got car for $28,000.New price sticker would have been $51,000.The cars are sitting so great time to buy.
Baronsmokes is offline   Reply With Quote