View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 10:15 PM   #16 (permalink)
Asus_
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 370z T/S
Asus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aozmaxed View Post
I'm not interested in the overpriced Nismo, just the Sport/Sport Tech 6MT, and no other models. Got to have the VLSD, etc. Feedbacks?
Then do your self a favor and dont overpay for the same car, get an older year. I went with 2011 because i couldn't pass up the deal otherwise i would have gone something 2012-2013, my suggestion is go with a 2012-2014 model, or if you find a great deal on an older model then go for it.

I'm assuming your paying USD so im not sure what the market is like for you but when i bought mine less than a year ago the difference between years were quite expensive and not worth it for the minor changes you could do yourself for much less.

just my opinion and my 2c
Asus_ is offline   Reply With Quote