View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 08:55 PM   #1390 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliriousClam View Post
Chopsz Jesus Christ why so many LEDs?
LOL! I didn't design the darn things. In all honesty though, I like a lot of light, and I like cool operating, energy efficient lighting. I like functionality. With that being said, I think they could have been just fine and plenty bright enough with half as many LED's on those boards... And better double sided tape. Right now, they're still laying on the lenses instead of sticking to the housing. I'll fix that this weekend though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzkill247 View Post
welp... there goes option for roadhead ... unless you intend to show off LMAO!
Too distracting to drive while all of that's going on. Plus I don't want to get my shift knob dirty. That's why I found a nice secluded parking lot covered with tall bushes and trees. Just park back in there, turn the car off then back on (so the DRL aren't on - Yes, been there and done that) and do much more than just "roadhead". LOL

Funny, but true story! And a lot more than once!