View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 03:00 PM   #6181 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
Love it! The lancer might be like 2 or 3 sec behind I would think?
He came in second place in the Time Attack the day before and I took the podium. He was just over a second behind. The next day I did not run hard and tried to stay out boost because I was having issues with my waste gate which caused the motor to over boost when at wide open throttle. This would lead to EcuTek cutting my power and not letting the motor rev above 5000 rpms. Long story longer he could barely stay with at that. I finally let him by later in the session. He was disqualified from the Time Attack for having 4 wheels off the track. I took the top step again 2.5 seconds faster than the next competitor.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote