View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 03:42 AM   #978 (permalink)
Kzonts
Track Member

Drives: 2019 Roadster
Kzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
Noop, drove off and left me stuck in the median. I had folks stopping to take pictures and cuss at me. LOL So many losers these days it is unreal.
Hopefully the perp will get their dose of carma someday. My wife and I had two close calls lately. One asshat drove around her on the left when she was making a left turn. She saw them coming in her mirror and they weren’t paying attention and couldn’t slow down. And some lady pulled out of a side street and I had to swerve to miss her. Maybe we do need self driving cars...

Last edited by Kzonts; 01-14-2018 at 03:00 PM.
Kzonts is online now   Reply With Quote