View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 01:24 PM   #52 (permalink)
killrain
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370z sport
killrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond reputekillrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by froiwok View Post
Around Christmas/New Year's time i'll be doing paint correction, ppf, and ceramic.
I was quoted 200 for the paint correction, 550 for the 3m ppf, and 100 cquartz UK ceramic coating i'll be applying 2/3 coats.
Only thing that sucks is that i'll have to drive from the paint correction place 25 mins to the 3m film place and then drive 35 mins back home to do the ceramic coating
If I were you I would see about getting a trailer. You will definitely mess up that paint correction job driving. Also, those are very low prices for the work being done. Unless you have a connection, I’d be concerned about the quality of work.
killrain is offline   Reply With Quote