View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 05:47 AM   #30 (permalink)
RonRizz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2 feet, 3 pedals
RonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond repute

The Truth About Ceramic Coatings: What They Are, What They Do, and What They Don't Do Worth a read. Particularly the part about ceramic coatings not providing protection from swirls, rock chips, ect... Imagine that, a supplier being upfront and honest....... and for the record, 75% or more of RyanWest's posts contain "stay fresh car care" ... It's not too hard to do the math on that.. Also, most ceramic coatings (including the stay fresh product) only boast 5 years of protection, So if the coating breaks down over time, how is that different than a clear bra deteriorating over time?
There are a few that offer lifetime warranties, but you must read the fine print.....Does not cover damage due to chips, faulty hand washing, automatic car washes, ect..(basically owning and driving the car) in addition, you must have it inspected every year by a certified installer ( at your expense) or the coverage goes away...
I never installed any of these products on mine. I cared for it properly, and did my due diligence when it came to correcting the paint, and after 6 years, just had my hood, bumper, and fenders resprayed for $1300. I'm ok with that, but that's just me.
Do your research, and choose the product, or maintenance plan that suits YOUR needs and budget, not what someone over the internet recommends.
P99rs Head Unit--- Amps- 2 Pioneer Prs800d --- Zapco ST1000MX---Zapco ST-4XSQ---- SI BM mk5 Subs---SI TM65v2 Midbass--- SI M3 mids--- SI M25 xbl2 tweeters ----- 2016 MECA street class 3rd place at world finals

Last edited by RonRizz; 09-15-2017 at 06:13 AM.
RonRizz is offline   Reply With Quote