View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 07:47 AM   #52 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
I almost went off on the dealership when I got mine removed yesterday.

After my car was given back to me, I asked if they removed the spacers. The supervisor told me "There were none on the fronts, but 1 in the rear was removed so you're good now".

I laughed, and pointed out that the 2 on my front that were there earlier were no longer there, and that's it's funny that one in the rear was removed since there are none in the rear.

She went back into the shop and came back out and admitted she pretty much just made all that up.

Not only am I not going to this dealer for normal maintenance, I will no longer be going back for ANYTHING, even warranty stuff. I will be going to the dealership 30+ miles away should any warranty issues arise.
please post the name of that dealership for all to see. outrageous morons!

then I would send an email to this supervisor with a link to your post! Might make 'em think twice the next time they lie to someone.