View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 12:39 PM   #7001 (permalink)
b15
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 4drz
b15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
I settled on not accepting that job offer. While the notion of being a real IT Manager and potential room for Dept ownership would be really nice. I am still flip flopping like crazy on switching jobs. I don't want to drive ungodly hours frequently, especially during winter. The lack of vacation days really irked me, and the 5k increase in pay isnt worth the difference.

i have a cushy job here. I'm the sole IT guy, get treated well, and get to buy myself all the latest toys to play with. I get a decent bump in pay at the end of the year written into my contract and hopefully will have total control over my operations here within another year or 2. I'm only 28. That much responsibility will take time and dedication to learn.