View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 07:27 PM   #17 (permalink)
RyanWest
Track Member

Drives: 2009 Nissan
RyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond reputeRyanWest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdumitru78 View Post
Another happy user of Adams products. Agreed that price wise they are not bad at all, especially for what you get. With the Z you start with a car with soft paint that is very prone to scratching and having swirls.

Their quick detailing wax sprays are also quite useful, and can be used for many applications and the VRT is one of the best products in its class, I have used it with fantastic results on many high end cars, including 911's and AMG's.

While I get the idea of not stupidly spending money, with cleaning products, you get what you pay for, and if you take care of your car the right way I would argue that 1. you have a much better looking Z, 2. you will easily recover the money once you sell the car and it presents better than anything else.
Can't stress this enough! There are other products on the market that are half the cost and perform just as good, if not better.

Check out: Stay Fresh Car Care / Premium Car Care Supplies
RyanWest is offline   Reply With Quote