View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 10:14 AM   #3471 (permalink)
Dirk McGurck
Track Member

Drives: 09 MB 370Z Touring
Dirk McGurck has a reputation beyond reputeDirk McGurck has a reputation beyond reputeDirk McGurck has a reputation beyond reputeDirk McGurck has a reputation beyond reputeDirk McGurck has a reputation beyond reputeDirk McGurck has a reputation beyond reputeDirk McGurck has a reputation beyond reputeDirk McGurck has a reputation beyond reputeDirk McGurck has a reputation beyond reputeDirk McGurck has a reputation beyond reputeDirk McGurck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cautupwitdm View Post
New info on the rear drive Kia Stinger shows it might add for more competition for the Z35/Q

Kia Stinger 0-60 time under 4.9 seconds

Especially if it's offered in a coupe and with manual transmission. The turbo 4 engine option shouldn't be very competitive but the TTV6 might draw some attention. Price hasn't dropped yet but that will really determine if it's going to be in the same conversation for comparison.

I hope Nissan has done some major advancement to the Z in all of this silence they're giving us. They are probably silent because they either have something truly noteworthy or they have not met expectations/nothing to separate them from the competition.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
The Stinger sedan looks great in person. But with all the issues with the Genesis manual and Hyundai/Kia manuals in general, I would be leery of a Stinger manual.