View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 02:03 PM   #52 (permalink)
nomodsjk
Premium Member

Drives: 2011 370z MB/7at
nomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
nomodsjk

I'd like to take this time and thank you for what you're doing here. It literally made my night! Thanks to Trips for bringing this into my attention. I can not describe in word how much this means to me and to the forum.

When one person starts one good thing, it starts a chain reaction of other good things. I'm not sure how many will remember, but in 2013 Luciano13 made a thread giving away parts he no longer need. It was one item. Nothing out of ordinary. This is where Lucas aka zakimak showed interest to buy the item. But upon meeting, he decided to give him the item for free. This started a chain reaction where Lucas made a thread Freebies Thread where he started a thread of giving Premium Members his unwanted items. Others joined in and next thing you know, more and more regular members became premium just to help out/list their item for free to help someone. Although Lucas has Passed away in 2014, 1 year later - he will always be in our heart.

As I always tell people, it's not the money, the IRAs, 401K, Ferrari or fancy house people will remember when you die. People always remember what kind of person you were and how you've treated other people. How you've helped other people is how you will be remembered. I have changed your Premium Status to LIFETIME Premium member. Thank you for making such thread to help out THE370Z.com !
Wow thanks for the kind words! I really appreciate it. And yes i remember that thread and the sad outcome of his fight with cancer..very sad
nomodsjk is offline   Reply With Quote