View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 02:56 PM   #28 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADmaster71690 View Post
Are you talking about making a warranty claim when the car has been modified? If I keep my Z bone stock and get it for below invoice, there is no way they will deny my coverage!
They will deny it based on what ever reasons they can think of, such as abuse or negligence, and off you go to court to fight it.

It really comes down to which is cheaper - replacing the part or turning it into a legal battle - based on how far they think the consumer will persue the issue (in terms of dollars they will spend before giving up), how much it could damage their image should the issue be made public, and how much ground they have to stand on with their denial justification.
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote