View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 07:36 AM   #82 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Good AM guys! i hope everyone is ok. Well i want to clean the throttles of my Z tomorrow. And i want to make sure that im going to do this right lol. Someone says that i cant move the butterflies and other move the them to clean it. Also some of you disconnect the throttles and other leave it connected and to finish this some people do the relearn process while others dont do it... im so confused that i dont know what day is today and i forgot my age looooooooooooool! please if someone can throw me some light im going to appreciated.

Thanks
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote