View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 08:32 PM   #250 (permalink)
nismo2evox
Base Member

Drives: Evo X
nismo2evox will become famous soon enough

I just bought a new 2014 Nismo. I flew out from Boston to Michigan because of the deal and drove the car back to Boston. I informed the dealer about the 3 spacers in each front suspension and they confirmed they removed them all. I asked them to double check they pulled them out of the back as sometimes they are tough to see. Again they confirmed, all set..

I piced up the car and drove 800 miles to buffalo and notice the ride is a bit stiffer than I remember in my 350 nismo. Sure enough I look up the car and there is one spacer in the back on each side. Fortunately a nissan dealer in Buffalo took them out for me at no charge.

My question is... is my suspenion going to be screwed up going forward? Did this do any permenant damage or will I be ok.

Also, not sure if it's the car or a suspension issue but the car seems to veer on upstate NY backroads. I may have to check the tire pressure though.

I've also noticed when I manhandled the car and drive more agressively the car performs much better, but when I'm not it feels like minivans are blowing by me/out handling me.

Am I crazy/paranoid or is it just the Nismo excels in higher in the Rev band and is a bit of a dog at 2-3k rpms on back roads.

Thanks for any insight/advice guys
nismo2evox is offline   Reply With Quote