View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015, 11:13 AM   #345 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by njobe89 View Post
few minutes are up
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
The Camaro ZL2 is being tested, a 396ci Turbocharged V8 that will weigh in the 3,600lb range and the entry level car, that will be in the 3,400lb range... If this is true, I think mustang will have a hard time recovering this generation. With this type of News... I'm sure Ford is hard at work created some salvagable fixes for there bloated chassis and lackluster performance pkg.
The ZL2 is getting high end composite material for the paneling as wel in other areas of the car. The Camaro 6 will definitely be, a force to be wreckoned with

"With the snails and the space, the new LT6 small-block provides more torque than even the Z06 Corvette’s 650 lb-ft LT4, yet still allows for high-revving fun—as titanium rods, valves, and keepers reduce both reciprocating and valvetrain weight. We’ve heard that the LT6 uses twin Garrett GT3776 55mm inducer turbos, each good for up to 500 hp. The number we were quoted from an anonymous Pontiac, Michigan, dyno operator was 808 hp at about 8 pounds of boost. We’ve also heard from a supplier that the high-pressure, direct-injection fuel pump from the LT4 will be carried over and additional fueling at WOT comes from an extra set of injectors mounted way upstream to help cool the intake charge. Cylinder heads are the same casting as the LT4, but are CNC ported, a practice gleaned from Chevrolet Performance’s LS3 cylinder-head package for the fifth-gen Camaro."

Read more: Exclusive! We Have Performance Numbers on the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro ZL2
Follow us: @HotRodMagazine on Twitter | HotRodMag on Facebook

The turbos can hold 500hp each and the ZL2 is supposed to be high revving 808 wild horses... Amazing!!!
here. just had to go and find it lol
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote