View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 06:20 AM   #278 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

I was thinking about this last night and I actually don't recall seeing much about the 370Z (even the displacement was a mystery) until pretty close to the release.

I bought an HR 350Z in 2008 and I remember the Maxima was out and I remember the boomerang headlights but I do not recall having seen them on any sort of 370Z concept or anything.

I'm sure someone can go back in time and find some artist rendering that was sort of close or whatever but as they say hindsight is 20/20. The only thing I really remember seeing was that test mule that was a cut-up 350Z with the typical black and white swirly vinyl wrap stuff and some rumors about a 200 lb weight loss.
Davey is offline   Reply With Quote