View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 12:45 AM   #68 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajperretta View Post
Hopefully, they get it right in 2016 with a redesign. Seems like most of us don't care for this "update" too much. I, personally, loved the 2014 NISMO update. I like being able to distinguish the Nismo from the base model.

I sold my base in anticipation that the 2015 Nismo would be the car for me. I ended up not getting one because i don't feel like it's much more special than the base model. Now I'm waiting to see what 2016 looks like. Give us some extra power please! I love the Z, but it's getting long in the tooth on this model and getting spanked by similar priced camaros. Was a great car in 09... but 6 years later, no improvements is killing this car even more than the bad 2015 exterior update.
I think regardless of those of us who like it or don't like it, we can all agree that the 2015 redesign was polarizing enough to finish off the 370z's run with a big finish. Of all the years it was one of the most discussed and anticipated models with a big media and PR push.

We'll see what happens with the next generation, unless they are revolutionary changes I have no intention of upgrading from my Z33 personally
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote