View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 07:48 AM   #200 (permalink)
exsanity
Premium Member

Drives: you mad..
exsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond repute

Fucking Julius Thomas.. again..

"Julius Thomas (ankle) was active but did not play in Sunday's Week 14 win over the Bills. It appears Thomas was only active as an insurance player. He was on the sideline the whole game with his helmet off and was spotted laughing with teammates as Peyton Manning was forced to use Jacob Tamme as his pass-catching tight end. We suspect Julius will get back involved in Week 15, but practice reports will need to be monitored closely."

Thomas was only active so I would put him in my starting line-up so I would lose a crucial week 14 game..