View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 04:31 PM   #17 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacCool View Post
Yeah, I went in a little skeptical. I didn't buy this Z from them, but I bought my last one there, as well as several previous other Nissans and I've dealt with this dealer's service department before. The sales manager recognized me on my way in to Service, was curious about where this new Z came from and why I didn't shop it with them. Sheesh, I thought no one would ever ask, and I confess I kind of enjoyed telling him.
as long as the salesguy isnt all pissy and butthurt like the salesman who sold me my previous infiniti, then it's all good.

the guy wasnt there the morning i went in to buy the car so i bought it from another salesman. i was at the dealership the previous weekend checking out the car and he saw me there. he didnt bother to come by to ask if i was interested. missed opportunity by him.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote