View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 01:01 AM   #30 (permalink)
1slow370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: v8 74 260z ;)
1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute

not an nda with cjm different company. I have nothing to say on the gtr manifold swap that i havent previously in those threads, it's not a great performer and i'm sure this will out perform it. Just saying that it isn't a masterpiece, i qualify a "masterpiece of an intake manifold one that does things that are normaly seen as almost superstitious in performance quality. I meant no offense really i'm sure it will be a good manifold but not a masterpiece any time a compromise is made in design it automatically doesn't qualify. masterpieces of intake manifolds would be things like a hogan, or a dp manifold. fact for you a corvette c6r car has manifold openings the size of ONE of our throttles yet makes DOUBLE the horsepower that is a MASTERPIECE of a manifold to feed that engine and with the restrictors removed they make hundreds more horsepower.

The cosmetic comments also weren't a shot at you more at the fact that the prettiest new manifold is going to sell the best. Most of the guys who will throw down manifold money do it for looks not performance, over half of the cosworth de manifolds sold went to ostensibly show cars.

Look at the size of these inlets and remember this car had over 590whp yes there are only 2 inlets it is the tiny little silver piece in the bottom left that connects the 4"duct to the carbon fiber goodness for those that don't know
Answers (correct) - - - - - - - - - - $12.50

Last edited by 1slow370; 01-18-2014 at 01:57 AM.
1slow370 is offline   Reply With Quote