View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 02:03 PM   #353 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

First was Dead Rising 3. The first night we played fine together the next it just kept saying added to game but neither one of us actually joined the other. I fiddled with it for over an hour trying different things before I finally cleared the MAc Adddress on the console which forced a reboot and then we were able to join each other.

Just a few hours ago I had the same problem with COD Ghosts. Accept I tried all of that and we still could not get in each others lobby. This time I gave up and said we can just both play with other people. Well when the game started I seen my wife's screen name in front of me but she was not in the lobby when the game launched. This was extinction mode by the way. The random people that were paired with me were gone and it was just the two of us. When we lost it put us in a lobby with two others and we played with them. When that game ended I tried to back us out and it split us apart again. Not allowing us to join the others game.

The entire party system is so flawed it's driving me insane. It shouldnt take an hour to figure out how to play a game with my wife that is sitting right next to me. Hell it shouldn't even take 10 seconds, it sure the hell didn't on the 360. I have to stop typing I'm getting pissed.