View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 03:03 PM   #348 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Haha I know I couldnt wait! I had 4 PS4's and planned on selling them all but after opening up two Xbox Ones, and taking 4 hours to re wire our gaming area, I decided to keep a PS4 now because I had easy access to everything.

I am getting Killzone, and Knack for Xmas I cant wait to play them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dimer View Post
Have all but confirmed that there will be an Xbox One under my tree this Christmas. The hardest part is not going out and getting one ahead of time.

I think they both look great, but I'll probably end up doing what I did with the previous generation. Xbox first and Playstation after a price drop. The only reason I got a PS3 was to play The Last of Us and Beyond Two Souls, Little Big Planet was kind of fun too.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk