View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 10:25 AM   #216 (permalink)
hadokenuh
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z 6MT
hadokenuh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadokenuh View Post
Okay since Nissan of Santa Rosa has been recommended here and I bought my security gold plus from them last year as well. Well I sold my Z 3 weeks ago so I've been looking to get my prorated refunds for my unsued portion of the service contract. Simple? Not really. Over the last 2 weeks, I've called them 6 times now trying to get a cancellation form. Each time I was promised they would email me right away but nothing so far. One time, the person actually said he already emailed the day before. Nothing in my mail box (spam, trash, etc). The person I've been dealing with is Ch.C. and the original person I bought from is J.F. I also called Mr. J.F. 2 times, left one voicemail and sent him an email regarding my concern but no response so far. This is very disappointing. I've been very calmed.

Sales process was great but after sales so far is bad. Thought I'd share so you guys would re-consider before purchasing anything from them.
Just to give an update to my situation: after writing a letter to Nissan (NESNA), they cut me a check with a prorated amount. Good on Nissan side. Bad on Nissan Santa Rosa side.
hadokenuh is offline   Reply With Quote