View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 12:51 PM   #169 (permalink)
vipor
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo 09-0183 QAB
vipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Has anybody had any experience with the Nismo front bumper using these ramps(or others?).

To make sure I have the right ramps, how much should I pay? Best place to get them is online?
I just did my first oil change saturday on my Nismo. I did not use any ramps though, I just jacked up the right side of the car and squeezed up there a little bit. It wasn't the most ideal and I'll probably look into ramps for the next time. I'm spoiled having had floor jacks and jack stands until recently...

I went to the Grubbs Infiniti down the road (closer than the nearest Nissan dealer) and asked for some copper drain plug washers and the guy at the counter was nice enough to give me half a dozen at no charge.

A couple small differences with the underbody diffuser on the Nismo btw. I'll edit the pictures later tonight to accent where the clips and bolts are.

The diffuser. Note the extra rectangle panel held in with (9) clips.

Inside the fender well. (3) clips on each side.

Another shot. Don't know what that dark spot is....

The diffuser removed. You can see the (3) initial clips that AK mentioned, recessed into the area that the rectangle panel covers.

All done. FilterMag and Magnetic Drain Plug in place.

2009 NISMO # 0193 | QAB | Albums! | 05.04.10 (Dynojet) 291.94hp/248.28tq
Oil Cooler (DIY) | Custom Headlights | GTSPEC Braces | F.I. Long Tube Headers
vipor is offline   Reply With Quote