View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 10:22 AM   #95 (permalink)
TNTi
Base Member

Drives: '10 40th Annv. 370Z
TNTi is on a distinguished road

I guess everyone probably has their own definition of what constitutes a sports car vs. a sporty car. Here is my own personal break down:

Sports Cars:

1983 280ZX Turbo 5MT - The only 2 seater turbo with a manual trans I have ever seen in my area. Sold her to another Z enthusiast, last I heard she was living in AZ.

2008 350Z 6MT Base - Sold it to an ex-GF. She let her 18 y/o son drive it against my advice. Car didn't last long.

2010 370Z 6MT 40th Annv. - Current car. Did not intend it to be a daily driver but can't resist the temptation to reach for the FOB every morning.

Sporty Cars:

1980 200SX 5MT - My first car and first automotive love. She was 3 yrs old when I got her, she was red and had this cool joystick for the balance/fade

1987 Dodge Shelby Charger Turbo 5MT - insane torque steer and frequent trips to the service dept.

1987 Pulsar NX - debated whether to even include this POS. Took the gfriend of the time with me to the dealership. The wrong one of my brains made this decision. Even God hated this car and totalled it in a tornado.

1990 240SX SE 5MT - Loved the looks and handling of this car, espcially after being in the FWD cars. Litterally drove her until the wheels came off.
TNTi is offline   Reply With Quote