View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 06:37 PM   #156 (permalink)
tcarretti
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z
tcarretti is on a distinguished road

Ok, got my oil changed AND had my NST crank pulley and alternator pulley installed at the same time.

First of all, let me say that the pieces look great. They are SO much lighter than the stock units and the quality looks fantastic.

I had a mobile mechanic come by to do it. He used to work at an Infiniti dealership so he didn't have too much of a problem installing. He did say that pulling the stock alternator pulley off was a bitch from underneath, but he got the whole thing done in about an hour.

Driving impressions:

The care definitely revs more freely and seems to accelerate quite well. I don't know if it's just me, but it seems that there is less vibration than before also. I was expecting the opposite, but was happily surprised that the car felt smoother overall. This was the first mod done to the car and I'm happy that I did it. Once I drive it more, I'll post any other impressions that come up.

All in all I give NST a big thumbs up for great service and information as well as supplying a quality product.

Tony