View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 07:37 AM   #69 (permalink)
xxAGAVExx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z BLK M6
xxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond reputexxAGAVExx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylecrocodile View Post
I paid to have mine fixed last week for $1200, called Nissan support and they set up a case number, only to call me this morning to say "sorry, your car is out of warranty". I called Nissan Consumer Affairs and they said someone would call me within the hour. They did and they asked me to fax my bill from the dealer of the repair and they said a check is on the way- FULL REIMBURSEMENT.

My question is...should I pull the fuse on the replacement SLU lol.
I had mine replaced a few weeks ago, I cut the brown wire just before I had it towed to the shop, they didn't reconnect it when they replaced it, and it's gonna stay that way.