View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 02:25 AM   #3830 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBoy View Post
TGIF for me
won't be in my Z just going to hang and see some beautiful Zs
You will have to fill us in about what happened, hopefully you can get your car back soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_ealot View Post
wont be able to make it this saturday myself, just got off the phone with the bank after finding out some jackhole in new york tried to buy $400 worth of shoes at a finish line store in a mall at my expense so i am without a means of getting ahold of my money for the next week while the bank reverses the charges and sends me a new card.
Sorry to hear that Mike, the bank will take care of you if you give them time to sort through it

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGWTFBBQ View Post
Is anyone allowed at this meet? I've never been but I would assume it'd be kind of weird if I showed up to a Z meet in a beat up Honda Accord.

I swear I own a Z though! It's just.. in the shop.. for the past.. three months. Long story lol.
Yeah of course come on by, we welcome anyone who wants to attend

Several of the regulars have moved onto other cars and they still bring by whatever they have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
I can't wait to see you guys there!
Nowadays it is the only time I see the regulars so I'm looking forward to it as well
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote