View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 04:55 AM   #152 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
ak, thanks for the writeup. did you remove your front spoiler to get the car on the ramps? i dont think i see it in the video. just curious.
I have never installed my front chin spoiler. Living in East Coast, I'll break it in few weeks. Therefore, it's easier for me to drive the car on the ramp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thispecialk View Post
hey i had a question . i went to teh auto store and i tried buying some royal purple but the guy was saying royal purple is bad for the z or any import car. i just change my oil last month to royal purple in my 370z and im alittle concerned from wat he said. also i recently bought a 06 350z and he was also saying that they have oil consumption problems and may need engine replacement. he was saying those engine had a recall. does anyone know for a fact if wat he told me is true about the engine being recalled and if royal purple is bad for our 370z. he was saying syntetic oil is bad.
Some 06 350Zs had oil consumption issue. It has NOTHING to do with oil brands. If he is saying that synthetic oil is bad, you should try to ignore or avoid him next time you go to the store.
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote